Thursday, January 13, 2011

Internships: Week Two, Blog 1

6. How do you see your roll at your internship?
My roll at Fables is basically being another Barrie doing the things she would be doing if I wasn't here and such. I have been doing more grunt work than I expected but that doesn't matter. It's all part of running a small business, you have a hand in EVERYTHING. I have been listing items on the internet for sale for her, cutting out bathing suits, seam ripping, and even some inventory. I like what I am doing though because I know that it is all part of the job. If I ever want to do something like this in my future I have to know that this is all part of the job. Fixing factory mistakes running back and forth between places and constantly mailing out small orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment