Thursday, September 9, 2010

Blog #4 Icon Loop

I walked in out of the summer heat to the cool gush of the overly air conditioned convention center air. I closed my eyes as to absorb the atmosphere and to prepare myself for what was coming and I was attacked, mind you, with love, but attacked none the less. My eyes open to see my being surrounded by loving faces and covered in paint or masks but I knew who’s underneath. This is the kind of atmosphere created at Comic Con.
I wait for the next staff meeting where I will be greeted by my friends that are like the family I only see a few times a year. There will be a plethora of hugs and love for all. It will be a time for new ideas and decisions to be made.

1) It is like this is what happens at a convention and this is how it never ends and continues and how I miss it and handle missing it.
2) It first shows the love and adoration that is formed at a convention and it ends with showing my continuum.
3) I would like to hope that they are thinking about going to Comic con themselves and how they could help with comic con and questions they could ask me myself about comic con

No comments:

Post a Comment