Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blog #12: Beginning the Internship Brainstorm


#1 I would like to work in a small environment with one or two other people. I would like to work with clothing or children. An outdoors internship would also be fantastic. Any thing that involves work with my hands like crafts, sewing, or gardening would be preferable.

#2 I definitely want to make the most of my creative skills but also my intelligence too. I want to learn about marketing and running a small business and being self employed. I also would like to hone my writing ability and I would like to see how it
could be used out in the work world.

#3 Baking would also be an ideal internship I would love to learn how to make the perfect souflee or how to make a checkered cake. I would also like to improve my sewing ability and learn how to turn it in to a career. I would like to know how to run a small business and how to get started when you have nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment