Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blog #10 Lawyer Version

My thoughts as I go into this trial... Well there is a lot of uncertainty. I know we are at a strong disadvantage in this case. Thanks so the media the majority of America is already against us. So I'm nervous more than anything. I feel like I'm on edge a lot not sleeping as well. This case is almost always the thing thats on my mind. Always thinking of new things to add or questions I could ask or speculating about what the prosecution is planning.
Am I ready? I don't think so. Not yet. I won't be ready until Thursday lunch. We still have work to do and only my then do I think I will be mentally prepared for what is coming.
For last minute prep... Well I think we are still doing a little more than last minute prep. But we are editing our opening a closing statements finalizing scripts and analyzing the prosecution's evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment