Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Semester Deux, Blog Six

Link to three outstanding Ampersand article pitches that you have seen on other students' blogs.

What makes each one stand out to you? What makes you believe these pitches would lead to great articles? Write a paragraph for each.

Maira's 3 Pitches

Pitch Number One:
I was thinking about writing my article based off of a few main quotes. I would have a my first quote to start the essay, and that would lead to me explaining how my day was based off of that. Then my next quote could help me move into the next subject of how I grew. And I could write the essay like that.

I like this pitch because

Pitch Number Two:
I could write the essay in a timeline format, I could start out with the time I wake up and how I start my day all the way until I finish the day. All the while I could be adding things that have improved my life and how certain things affected me,etc.

Pitch Number Three:
I could also write my article like from the viewpoint of either the camera I borrowed to take all of my pictures, or my laptop that I took to the internship quite a few days, or even my coffee mug I took to the internship everyday. This way I could have things from a different perspective and explain how it would seem things are and then later add what I was thinking into the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment